OUR PROCESS AND DELIVERY POLICY
Once you have paid for your application:
- All details go immediately into our system (there is no human intervention in this process). The information provided is then printed directly onto the tourist card(s) (tourist visa(s)).
- We occasionally check the information provided and where blatant mistakes appear to have been made, we may contact you and ask that you rectify the information.
- Corrections are charged at £5 per visa. It is wholly the responsibility of the client to ensure that the information provided is correct. These spot checks are infrequent and do not guarantee that we will pick up errors.
- Before submitting your application, you must declare all information provided to be correct.
The Standard Service
- Price: £27.
- Tourist visas are processed and sent within 4 to 5 working days.
- Tourist visas are sent by Royal Mail First Class.
- If using this option, we strongly recommend paying an additional £8 to have the tourist card(s) sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please read the below for more information.
The Priority Service
- Price: £27 (+£8 for Tracked Delivery).
- All applications departing within the next 21 days will automatically be a priority application.
- Tourist visas are processed within 2 working days provided the application reaches us before 2pm on a standard working day.
- Priority visa are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery and you will be sent your tracking number by email.
DHL courier service Worldwide Delivery
We use DHL courier service for our deliveries worldwide, this is an express service which gives peace of mind and the opportunity for our overseas customers to receive the same premium service that our UK customers get. This costs £40 anywhere in the world. For information about DHL transit times please contact us.
- You will be able to track your post with the unique tracking number emailed to you at once your collection has been confirmed. Please contact us if you cannot find this tracking number.
NON ARRIVAL OF TOURIST VISAS
Over 99% of our tourist cards processed and sent by us arrive on time. However, there is always the possibility of a tourist card not arriving on time.
Royal Mail First Class Delivery
Royal Mail aims to deliver first class post the next working day including Saturdays. However, if you have not received your tourist card(s) a week after your application.
- Please double check your post. Our letters have a Visa Cuba logo stamp.
- Please check Royal Mail’s website regarding loss and delay as once this has been despatch we are no longer liable for loss.
- Unfortunately, we cannot alter the cost so you will pay the same price as the Priority Service.
Royal Mail Special Delivery
Due to the pandemic, Royal Mail are experiencing some delays, therefore, If you have used Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service but not received your Tourist Card(s) within 2 working day after you have been informed that it has been sent, please contact us.
- You will be able to trace your post with the unique reference number emailed to you at time of purchase (it looks like this: AA 1234 5678 9GB). Please call us if you cannot find this reference.
- Alternatively, you can contact Royal Mail Customer Service on 0845 700 1200.
Please note that we do not contract couriers. Customers may wish to arrange this themselves if they feel necessary. All clients must be aware that once we send the tourist cards, we no longer have control over them. Under no circumstances shall we accept responsibility for any delayed or missing post. Our services are subject to your acceptance of these rules.
We are always happy to help our customers whenever possible so please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Visa Cuba Team